Community Groups are a place where you can say, "I belong"; where people can come with honesty and not feel weird for sharing the real state of their heart; a place where you can make gospel friendship and grow as a disciple in Christ. Community Groups are for all church members regardless of the stage of life: single, married, engaged, kids, no kids, retired, college-aged, and everything in-between. There are no barriers here, just show up and be encouraged.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT A COMMUNITY GROUP
• All Community Groups are centred around and grounded in Jesus, Community, Mission.
• Community Groups meet either weekly or twice monthly.
• Community Groups are held in homes around London.
• The average size of a Community Group is 8-15 people.
• Community Groups usually involve food, discussion of our sermon text, and prayer interspersed with much conversation, fellowship, and fun.
If you can't find an open group, please let us know!
A Discipleship Group has the goal of maturing Christians in their faith and equipping them to go and do the same with others. They are committed groups of 4-6 men or 4-6 women led by a facilitator. These groups are intended to help believers grow through deeply studying Scripture and investing in prayer together. They are open to all members of Knollwood, whether you are a brand new believer or a seminary graduate. We all need to grow as followers of Jesus!